7/29/2009

Ultimate Ears UE4 Pro Headphones Review

ultimate ears ue 4 pro As for the headphones, this year is a huge contradiction. The economy is in the bathroom, however, are bombarded by a new product after another. Well, here is another new product, but that is more familiar with the status of our time - the last type of ear response to the decline of our portfolio. Reading.

Until today I have heard the reference-(iems) Ultimate Ears UE-10 Pro and Pro UE11. (N. ounotre leaders Custom IEM responsibility as head derWEston-Fi honor, but I have not heard from them every inch.) For the audiophile, the strongest reference rate - more neutral and balanced - the UE-10 Pro (against 11). The message is 11, the most exciting of the two (but still very transparent, but not neutral). Once I had the UE11 Pro - sounds very exciting and fun, with special emphasis on low - but I hear all my EU10 dejta favor.

ultimate ears ue 4 pro

Ensuite, has Sennheiser HD800 - neutransductores one of theCentvon any kind that I have ever heard - I had the opportunity for some time. With the HD800, my tastes began to move further back in the neutrality and transparency, and the UE-10 Pro 11 back on the shelf. For those of you who have not heard, the UE-10 Pro is very enlightening, very neutral custom IEM. RATING other arts, the EU-10 remains a neutral Prodei my references, and in terms of resolution, there is nothing inuniversal definition of mundo hoder heard it comes from.

If there is a problem with the recommendation of the EU-10 in UE11 Pro or Pro, it is certainly not in terms of performance, but with the price. They are expensive. The UE-10 Pro is $ 900th The UE11 Pro is $ 1150th Add $ 50 to $ 100 to pay for impressions of the ear, and we are talking big simoleons.

In the end, Orejas mi'Ho asked some time ago, if I would be interested in the evaluation of new custom in-ear monitorsgates, of course I said yes. The process is very simple - have heard my views on this subject already, and this would have two different versions of what the EU Pro-4 (units of units A and B). The only other thing I was told that it was the EU-4 is cheaper than my reference 10 p.m. to 11 p.m. (which, if the European Union and custom, the combinatatura is quite easy to find).

The first attempt was to drive Bassier A. Unit A is neutral, but nottoo transparent. E 'state, as well as I can be pleasant. Not quite in contrast to the UE11 and depression, in terms of bass, but without the transparency of the UE11. In other words, message and smooth. Still sounded good and played even better than most of my universal iems I have in hand - but not classeésíbula drops of 10 and 11 My first conclusion? This is probably the most affordable price for custom units. I piaciuta a unit  per day - and that is because the next day was the number of units B.

A glance through the tank unit B has been shown as a unit, one of the two drivers in the model (although it is clear that there are different drivers B, only the size of the pilots in the city). I thought it was a altroSapore Unit B, but is not prepared to be completely different. And it is totally different.

The prototype was just a big step in the EU-4 B before his unit.The effect was small and deep, but the most neutral. TLE elsewhere in the audible range is also much more, and the high is better than the extension of the units with a good margin, too. The EU-4-B prototype of reminds me of the UE-10 Pro! Transparent, neutral, and very resolved.

Evaluation of the system of complete beta version and has pushed for as I knew that the rest of the beta-team for most of the music, it is with a certain undmphaticalness is a Kampagne for the release from B to A is, I believe that most (if not all) of the beta version of the evaluation team agrees with me, and then the production of the EU-4 Pro Adou knew today that the EU-4 Beta Prototype B.

Of course, with the UE-10 Pro, Deva, I made a comparison between the two. The UE-10 Pro has a sound something "bigger, free breathing a high average and slightly more than the extension. For most drivers are(plus a driver on jedemjeder page), I can imagine that the UE-10 Pro probably greater magnitude, so that had something to do with someone who has unmuy, very strong, but I introduced lick for me, because the EU-4 Pro is much more than me! can tolerate listening. Yes, the UE-10 Pro is better, but the EU-4 Pro is a long way from him, and less than $ 501

How the European Union has shown in the table with something that works as an EU4 only $ 399? Well, for one, have you (read: removed) almost all the available options for the rest of their models. N colors - as above, with a logo on each piece. N Design templates - justeEvidemment with a logo on each piece. (And the value of the European Union, among others, to know that, which is probably one of his most popular custom IEM logo in all EU countries. The employer told me that they are not included in the price). The cable only in color, köYou can with the EU-4 Pro is, yes, you guessed, of course. In addition, there are a number of advantages, with the EU-4 Pro, so do not go to the famous Box Custom Roadies EU - it deest. In general laenvase is simpler and less expensive (but has the advantage that there is more respect dell'ambientemento).

I will say more about the latest EU-4 Pro, but as the title of my son, for me, a poor man in the UE-10 Pro-sound, how it is done, the EU has the experience and qualitythe polarity of the connection and can be purchased for only $ 399 (excluding the cost of printing the ear), is remarkable. EU-4 Pro hold to be heard at the end of little economic incentive capita Fi'ers and interpreters - the first for the EU IEM class at affordable prices. Simply, I have not heard a better IEM for the price.

No comments:

Post a Comment