7/30/2009

Audio-Technica ATH-M50 Headphones Reviews

Audio-Technica ATH-M50 Headphones Not really sure what to expect from these devices, as it was when I saw a change. My last pair of Sony was about $ 110 or less than five to seven years. Take the M50s from the packaging, I could tell you what to impress me. Crafts and you will hear loud and clear, immediately, even if they are made of plastic, have a lot more sense to design all components. They are extremely comfortable and isolated, if de moimesureoder "I'm not hear meine daughter in the room (without sound) to the shoulder (it happened twice).

There is much room for the adjustment of the helmet and of particular interest is the fact that the glass filler can be connected to the edges to create a truly "just" good. I am also very glad to a metal 1 / 8 "connector with strain relief, not a line coul and the 1 / 4" adapter, a screw, not less "deep" rBeitrag to the pop-voltage coils helmet.

Audio-Technica ATH-M50 Headphones  2

I have a set of Mackie monitors and trainjust that there is always a difference between the original from my phone and trainers who can not quite define. The M50s complete. The sound quality of headphones is something that one has to hear to understand. The fund simply "is" to be pronunciatoES and resspectre is very natural. In reality, the formation of a po 'to first mix I had bliebDer head is something done so long ago, I could clearly hear the "hot spots" in each frequency band to concentrate on  The choice is yours. I find I use these headphones even at a level much lower, because the clarity throughout the range.

I say that if you are on the market for a headset and a sub-$ 120 price would be better for a little more for the M50s. For the price in my opinion, very useful.

1 comment: