7/31/2009

Sennheiser HD650 Headphones Review

Sennheiser HD650 Headphones Introduction
Well, my Sony MDR-SA5000 headphones be noted that I was a little 'disappointed in the day SA5000 headphones small head and lack of resolution. I am doing a search on a helmet, a compliment to them, we only have the music wash over me when they are in the mood for it. Something that a warm, smooth midrange and a little 'more cohesion between the songs, the HD650s was a great role in category Allessandro Pro Musica. If an employee Headfier recently for an exhibition of HD650s Sony MDR-SA5000, I have a proposal for us to move the hearing of earphones, which has accepted. Even if I had these headphones, I have my impressions of the sounds as well as personal feelings about these headphones very controversial.
The first thing to remember ... I have the HD650s driver only foam and, consequently, all prints are made from foam. Foams, a huge audible difference, so if you hear something different, and mosses, and that alone, the differences, not to mention the differences. Once again, the stock HD650 cable. Burn in time, I would like about 200-300 hours.

 
Treble
Very flexible in the rear, with a little 'gentle art, but none of them is the clarity at the expense of general acute care. Cuenca never strong, bold sound, the sound, but still very large and detailed. The expansion and the fall is excellent, and I can hear pools stretch ... never the feeling that everything seemed to always cut or missing. It 'very relaxing heights never sounds forced, and almost never bored.
Lower levels / High Midrange
With the Sennheiser HD650s, I think it is important to note that this region as a key component of the HD650s, which are often repeated, that the darkness. The big problem is that most people generally (and erroneously, IMO) to assign this function in the presentation HD650 heights in general, that I was really confused at first sight, as I listened to the HD650s.
Yes, I have a good HD650s the dark for them ... is probably one of the most immediate, with regard to the HD650s. However, despite these dark harmonic, found the answer at the top simply excellent, with a high degree of clarity. Not yet, I feel something sounded muffled or hidden in senior high. Soft on the edges, yes, a little 'back, but not dark. To add a comparison of helmet, some phones, I would be a great dark Koss to answer some of these offers, such as the removal, or sport / Portapro. If the higher levels have been "dark", probably around anything it touches the proper boring and devoid of sharp clarity that is not the case for me. What are harmonics HD650s dark?
I believe that ultimately, is the lowest high / mid high, or rather the lack of which is responsible for dark harmonic HD650s have. In a sense, it is reasonable in relation to the overall design HD650s. You do not need a time to listen, to conclude that the HD650s are adapted to a wide and not as something bold and brilliant in advance. This is a set of headphones that are more long-term rather than listen to the sessions that took his attention quickly.
To that end, I deliberately soft high Sennheiser lower / upper midrange in an effort to avoid glare or reflections. Most of the headphones, toted as "hell" at the point of fatigue are a little 'more in this area. Most of Grado and Beyerdynamic DT-831/931 would be a good example. In general, it is not more than three grueling detail, but lower high / mid-range to high-end effects of glare or reflection. Due to weakening of this area, the HD650s are very easy to listen to long term. The cost of this is that if you wish, details are presented clearly, it was estimated that if something is not available, or simply does not exist. Think about how an object in a low lit room, and just read the question completely. The HD650s present things as they are in the dark, while a "brilliant" is like a helmet for extra lighting is based on the object in space.

Midrange
Very very good, with great cohesion. It is not legally obliged to see through, dry and bare as clarity headphones Grado SR60 - SR325, AKG K501, or Sony MDR-SA5000, but not intentionally difficult as the heat of Grado RS - 1 color. The medium is not like safety, un po 'di musica euphonically wood often Helmets ... has a smoothness and flatness, something that speaks of an "electronic" sound. Some Sennheiser as hot, but I think it is fairly flat average sound the sound is very sweet and juicy. The sweetness you think it is intentionally warm, but do not. I think the mid-range and a sound, while the removal of the foam to that effect can be substantial. With the foam in the middle of a 'thin and warm. Tool in this area is excellent, and although it is easy to separate the instruments, never, never completely separated from the musical ensemble.
Many people have said, is new mid-range, but it sounds as if it had more than, for example, the degree, as a permanent feature of HD650s. Curiously, I noticed this phenomenon is the inclusion of more than one characteristic is that the headphones themselves. There are recordings in which voices and instruments are very similar to me and jump on me, what about the benefits and rank among my ears, or on the top right of my nose. Sometimes I have a voice and the sound of some instruments' of the form to the point where you could see a good game from a few centimeters away from me, and in this case the average is a little 'back.
Bass
If you're the kind of visceral HD650s as serious listeners who do not disappoint. They have a great impact on the top, literally, eyes flashing effects to higher levels. You can really feel the bass is taken, and suffered much. For me, it's a little 'strengths and weaknesses, I would firstly like to point out a weakness.
I believe that this upper region of the back of Lower HD650 sweet spot. I note that, although I can hear and feel the upper part of the fund, I did not hear the merits or feel weak. And I think the simple reason that the top of the bass notes sounded too "strong" in the frequency spectrum, which exceeds the sensitivity of deep bass notes.
For example, some lines that have a low score on the piano, the notes to play in this "noisy" severe upper ... and the result is, I spoke much higher decomposition plays in bleeding into everything else. This also applies to the battery. The high notes low "volume, unfortunately, destroyed much of the low detail. I felt very low turnover or decay away from its limits. It is possible, as far as I know, but is simply drowned, the upper low.
Well, on a positive note, with a strong under the influence of a certain depth of the foundation for the instrumental music, but with a certain energy force headphones with serious effects of the lowest can not match. There are actually a 'direct impact on the overall presentation. While the bottom-up has a great influence and sounds "strong", remains strong and melodic, never sounds lame. Then clearly the bottom, if they are serious in this sweet spot ... but something a little 'less difficult to hear or confusion.


News day / audio / image / resolution / PRAT
First, the HD650 is the day the head. It 'good, but not much. There was a big mistake, I always felt the Sennheiser HD580/6X0 ... is quite pronounced "three seats on the head" effect. Let me explain a little 'more.
To say the area directly in front of the nose, is in the north and the areas immediately in front and behind the ears of East and West. With the HD650s, I can clearly hear Find images instead of east and west, north, and even directly ... but it is almost a total absence of images, in the north-west and north-east. The result is that the head of every day is "incomplete" and not wrap my head forward in its entirety. This is usually very Crossfeed is resolved, and with two levels of Crossfeed, which in my PPA, the effect is more pronounced. So for me it is just a mistake in the HD650 is the day the head.
This lack of "pieces" of the head of one side of the head, is a good day. This is a good size of the head every day, not very big, but with a nearly perfect amount of distance between you and the presentation. This distance is relatively constant from record to record, and is still a little 'distant, at any time. The picture is excellent even on one side and in front of you, absolutely no problem and references to locate in these areas in the head days.
Both the sound and resolution (the cohesion between the songs) are excellent. The "black" harmonious HD650s that the HD650 is very hot, you move around the music. The high resolution so that the presentation of music, I do not believe that the fragmentation and help things, no matter how this can be used, but I never thought that things can never be confused or blurred. These two features allow the HD650s wonderfully long time to listen ... This is one of the headphones , most of the time, but stopped to analyze the music and letting go. Time, rhythm and timing are wonderful. The HD650s just more and more commitment to what I made in a listening session, which took me the whole "another song", which is also in the wee small hours.

Veil or no veil?
The problem of millions of dollars, by far when it comes to Sennheiser. Well, for me, not sailing. What happens is that the veil was definitely the first time I heard of them. After about a day, went further and remove the foam on the driver, and from that moment I heard that there was a veil of any kind of music.
Indeed, the definition of what the veil is more sensitive to a listener. For me, the veil was a deliberate concealment or hiding of some of the music. In my case, after removing the foam, and I felt something missing in music. The HD650s have a high degree of transparency and clarity in nearly every place in the tonal range, except perhaps the upper part of the medium / low high. There is a slight sweetness of some banks, such as tanks or things in May, but not with a veil. And this is what some listeners may be confused for a veil, if these things are the subject of a presentation.


Final remarks and conclusions
There is no doubt that the headphones Sennheiser HD650s are very good. Do not be fooled, because their inherent characteristics that are not immediately noticed and Grab their attention, unlike many other headphones on the market. As music fans, many of us tend to something more "Hi-Fi" Trains have to admit, even to me. Things like the details, clarity, separation, her big day, strong, deep bass ... we want something that is a leap year and immediately caught our attention, something that others, who immediately convince us that a hundred dollars, we only have a headphone output has been spent. In a world like this, low, moderate, light HD650s seem tedious and boring. Why are they still so popular?
For some, simply because they enjoy a relaxing and good representation ... Sennheiser his house. "For some, it is because, at higher altitudes with better equipment and better, do a very good headphones in the real world of headphones (Personally, I did not come into contact with the equipment necessary for this transformation, however). ... For some it is simply the name is well known as one of Sennheiser headphones audiophile community.
Personally, by far the biggest and the strong impression that the HD650s have on me is really such a dynamic headphones in my ears. If they give me the use of what is perhaps a little 'stereotypical comment ... HD650s are nearest to me sounds like a pair of loudspeakers, headphones only. The smooth, high, soft, juicy mid-range and, above all, that the foundation in these headphones really thunder and energetic singing and a good speaker. After a meeting to listen, when finally the HD650s, and just close your eyes and think of what you have just heard for a while '... but this is not what I consider very heard a couple of headphones. It feels more like I felt something much more. The HD650s are indeed earspeakers win. "
Ultimately, the HD650s headphones, more musically inclined of analysis. I think it is somewhat 'of an adaptation of the hearing, but once it can be very interesting and relaxing to hear, I forget it is sufficient to analyze most of the time. I think that works very well in many genres, but those who are more aggressive, perhaps to advance the right to look elsewhere. In general, I think the Sennheiser HD650s deserves its popularity ... I can very well end in a pair with me, finally.

1 comment:

  1. "http://www.headphonescapital.com.au/product_info.php?products_id=58

    ReplyDelete